Alice Cooper Celebrate Michael Monroe 60 TH Birthday with Congratulatory Song
Finnish rocker Michael Monroe received a performance from rock musician Alice Cooper. Alice Cooper remembered his friend Michael Monroe on his birthday.
ROCK MUSICIAN Michael Monroe, 60, celebrated his birthday on Friday, June 17th. Legendary rock musician Alice Cooper, 74, impressively congratulated the Finnish star.
Monroe had performed with his band in Zwickau, Germany, when Cooper, who later performed, asked Monroe to perform the song School's Out with him on stage.
The American rocker handed Monroe a sword, which allowed him to pop the balloons filled with glitter and feathers on the stage. Monroe talks about the touching moment on his own Instagram account.
- Then I was brought a birthday cake and he (Cooper) sang a congratulatory song together with the audience, Monroe writes.
From that moment, he also posted a picture on his account in which he is happy with the surprise.
The Finnish rocker also remembers how he was a big fan of Cooper and his music when he was young.
- 50 years ago as a 10-year-old fan of Alice Cooper, I couldn’t even dream of this being possible.
- Life is wonderful and awesome. Thanks, Alice, Monroe rejoices.
MONROE and Cooper are good friends and the duo has known each other since the 1980s. Cooper has also said he is a fan of Hanoi Rocks.
- I've always thought that bands reflect what kind of country it is. Hanoi Rocks was one of the coolest bands ever. Lots of style and really good hard rock. I think Finland is a neat country, and here the audience is rock, Cooper has told IS.
MONROE IN her SIXTIES has told IS He is happy with the life she has built.
- I am happy. I can live life by doing what I love and being creative. I’ve been loyal to my beliefs, I’ve not fussed, Monroe has said.
Rock star Michael Monroe says he’s happy with his life. PHOTO: Instagram
He has said the new age feels good.
- I'm curious to see what happens in the future. I hope to live a long and healthy life. The mother is already 85 years old, so maybe there are good opportunities for that.